Glenview IL. Exterior House Painting
Aardvark Painting Inc. knows when it's time to paint your Hardie board siding in Chicago there are a few things you should know, Hardie board siding is known to retain paint longer than wood & because Hardie board is moisture-resistant, it never swells or rots so the paint never peels, chips or cracks, saving you money for future re-painting, this product not only saves you money in the long run, it also saves you time and energy. We use only the best paint, 100% Acrylic Exterior Paint on your siding with the addition of Emulsa Bond to insure better bonding and adhesion
- Move all lawn furniture and other items near the house away for access.
- We professionally pressure wash your house prior to painting.
- Tarps, plastic and drop clothes will be used to protect from paint spills, paint chips and other construction related debris .
- All windows, light fixtures, doors, roof, etc. will be covered prior to painting.
- All minor cracks in stucco will be sealed with caulk or Elasto Meric Patching prior to painting.
- All rotted wood will be repaired or replaced.
- Prime paint where necessary.
- Emulsa Bond may be added to the first coat of stain or paint for superior adhesion and flex adding years of protection against chipping and fading.
- Clean up and organize equipment at the end of each day.