Caulking will only take place when a solid stain/paint is being applied and the gap is less than ¼th of an inch. This will prevent your paint from chipping and keep it looking great for a long time. Your quote for sealing and caulking will be exact, detailed and include written explanations of what steps are necessary to keep your home protected from weathering and peeling.
- Your house will be professionally power washed prior to painting.
- Tarps and drop clothes will be used to protect from drips.
- All windows, light fixtures, doors, roof, etc. will be covered prior to painting.
- All minor cracks in stucco will be sealed with caulk or Elasto Meric Patching prior to painting.
- Clean up at the end of each day.