Solid Color Epoxy
Advantages of Epoxy Floors in Chicago:
- Durability: One of the best qualities of Epoxy Floors flooring is its durability and resistance to wear and tear. Chicago Epoxy Floors floors offer all of the durability of Epoxy flooring including high compressive strengths. They will also not warp, buckle, or flake like some other flooring options. Additionally, stained concrete floors are ultraviolet light resistant to resist fading or discoloration. Finally, unlike some concrete paints, concrete Epoxy will not chip or peel like cheap paints.
- Beauty: Properly designed and installed Epoxy flooring is capable of capturing the look of far more expensive flooring options including granite, marble, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, and slate. This can give your flooring an elegant and stylish look at an affordable cost. Even single color Epoxy Floors can provide a unique look, allowing them to stand out beyond any commercial or industrial application.
- Energy Savings: Concrete floors have an ability to absorb, store, and slowly release heat and coolness. Because of this “thermal mass” property, Epoxy Floors can reduce the load on heating and air conditioning equipment by moderating indoor temperature swings while outdoor temperatures may vary drastically.
- Low Maintenance: Epoxy Floors require very little maintenance compared to other flooring options. These floors can simply be swept and mopped clean as needed while maintaining their overall look and elegance. Occasionally, Epoxy Floors in high traffic areas may need to be buffed or repolished to maintain their shine.
- Optimal Indoor Air Quality: The four main sources of indoor air quality are (1) allergens, such as dust mites, mold, mildew; (2) retained moisture and dampness; (3) odors from smoke and cleaning agents; and (4) volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) emitted from some building materials. Epoxy Floors eliminate all of these indoor air quality problems because they do not allow for the growth of mold and mildew, will not collect dust mites, easily allow moisture to evaporate, can be cleaned easily without harsh chemicals, and can be installed with a sealer that contains low or no VOC’s.
- Water Resistance: Stained concrete floors allow low amounts of moisture to pass through without leaving behind any negative results or effects. Epoxy Floors will not warp or rot, grow mold or mildew, or discolor like many other flooring surfaces when exposed to moisture from above or below.
- Sustainability: There is an important and recent trend towards using environmentally friendly and sustainable building materials and methods when building and remodeling commercial and industrial buildings. Because concrete is energy efficient to product, is made from local products, and uses recycled or waste products when manufactured stained concrete floors are a sustainable building material. Other environmental benefits of stained concrete floors are that they promote optimal indoor air quality, reduce operating costs, have little construction waste, and will not ever need to be replaced.
Our Other Types of Epoxy Floors:
- Epoxy Flooring
- Chip & Flake Floors
- Quartz Floors
- Solid Color Epoxy Floors
- Stained Concrete
- River Stone & Natural Stone Epoxy Flooring
- Diamond Grinding
- Shot Blasting
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent color retention
- 100% solids
- Resists most chemical stains
- Solvent Free — No VOC's
100% Solid Epoxy Floor Coating is Recommended for these floors:
- Garage Floors
- Loading docks
- Kitchen floors/Anti-microbial
- Clean rooms
- Chemical processing
- Battery charging areas
- Pickling and plating rooms
- Food processing
- Meat & poultry plants
- Beverage plants
- Animal housing/Kennels
- Loading docks
- Waste treatment plants
- Aircraft hangers
- Correctional facilities
- High traffic areas
- Locker rooms
high quality epoxy and urethane coatings, garage floor paints, and other concrete repair and resurfacing productsAll made in the U.S.A.